Water Tank Treatment
To maintain a healthy water system you should follow these steps.
1. Totally drain your water tank.
2. In a bucket prepare the following solution, according to tank volume:
3. Put the copper sulphate amount into the bucket.
4. Add appropriate water quantity.
5. Stir it up with a wooden stick.
6. Pour the mixed solution through each water tank plug.
7. Wait for a few minutes.
8. Prior to using the tank, run the water pump to drain the tank, and rinse 3 times, before filling the tank with fresh water.
For more service tips please visit our FAQ section.